as you may know security issues are very important whilst booking flights, cars, hotels in the internet. Mostly you choose your credit card or debit card to purchase these products.
Due to the new security terms at Flyfromdubai.com we decided to collect more information from certain clients we think it could causes problems throughrout the booking and check in process.
After some talks to Emirates Airlines and some major travel agent companies we will proceed with the following issues on a random basis:
- The holder of the booking contract must be part of the travelling clients
- Credit card holder must be the holder of the booking contract
- We keep the right to have a proof of travel documents ( passport, ID )
- Clients from Africa* must sent their copy of passport + credit card by mail
- We keep the right to refuse all booking applications If we think its fraud involved.
* These are some examples. We do not specify any countries more than other!
We believe we have your fully understanding in these security issues to keep the trouble with frauded cards as slow as possible for any involved party throughout the booking process.
Best Regards – Your Flyfromdubai.com Team
Mario Apel – CEO Flyfromdubai.com